Car and Truck Auction Seattle | Car Auction Kent & Bellevue WA
Auctions are held once a month on Mondays at 1:00 p.m. Vehicles are sold as is. Please read below for more instructions.
1. Vehicles can only be viewed from the outside. Getting in the vehicle or attempting to start the vehicle is prohibited.
2. Vehicles purchased at auction may not be worked on in our tow yard. Towing from ABC is available at your expense or you may move the vehicle with your own equipment.
3. Stay within the auction area. Viewing or moving around vehicles that are not being auctioned will result in immediate removal from the auction yard and forfeiture of deposit.
4. Absolutely no children under the age of 16 are allowed in the yard.
5. Removal of any belongings or equipment from vehicles will result in immediate removal from the yard and possible criminal prosecution.
6. Vehicles purchased at auction that are left on the street are subject to impoundment at the further expense to the buyer.
7. Absolutely no registered owner(s) or parties that have an apparent interest in a vehicle being auctioned are allowed to bid or be present at auction.
Contact ABC Towing for fast and dependable towing.